Trusted Provider of Leadership Services to Canadian Chairs, Boards and Senior Management
Our Role and Focus
We help chairs, boards and senior managers lead effectively, confidently and with integrity. With our services, you have the enhanced leadership you need to create better futures for your communities and organizations. We serve clients who operate for public or community benefit: associations, charities, governments and social enterprises, as well businesses seeking to enhance their corporate social responsibility and ethics.
What kind of services?
- Hands-on Interim Executive Leadership during executive transitions, sabbaticals, leaves and crises;
- Hands-on Part-Time Executive Leadership; and
- Consulting, Speaking, Training and Writing on Governance, Strategic Thinking and Planning, and Ethics.
We ask and help you answer:
- Questions that help people and organizations reach their highest potential;
- Questions that inspire and engage;
- Questions that generate creativity, curiosity, innovation;
- Questions that draw out and build on the wisdom and knowledge of your people;
- Questions that motivate your people to find resources and means to achieve the very best results; and
- Questions that will drive positive change for your community and organization.
Our questions meet you where you are and help take you towards your ideal future. We organize and build on your responses, adding our knowledge, experience and recommendations. You will have the strategic information and wise advice you need to set new directions, implement better practices, and lead well and ethically into the future you desire.
Our recent articles include:
- You Just Hired an Interim Executive Director – Now What and You are Now the Interim Executive – Now What? for CharityChannel Press;
- Balancing Diverse Perspectives with Board Size for Imagine Canada;
- Lots of Wrong Ways, No One Right Way and The Case for Board Succession Planning for the Canadian Society of Association Executives.
Most recent articles quoting Jane: Learning to Let Go: Understanding Founder’s Syndrome; Overcoming Founder’s Syndrome: Practical tips for founders, boards of directors and employees; Moving toward Decent Work: How changing employment standards are impacting the nonprofit sector; Dealing with difficult executive directors: Tips for nonprofit boards and Dealing with difficult boards: Tips for executive directors, all at Charity Village.
Recent blog articles: