Trusted Leadership Mentor and Executive Coach to Canadian Chairs, Boards and Senior Management
We serve leaders (paid and unpaid) of
- Professional and Industry Associations;
- Charities and Advocacy bodies;
- Community and hobby organizations;
- Crown agencies and corporations;
- Any group seeking to better their community and/or our planet.
Our focus is supporting Interim and new leaders, and those leading through major transitions.
Almost all services are virtual, so are available anywhere we can make the time difference work.
Indigenous leaders in Canada will be considered for Pro Bono services.
Our Services Include
- Executive coaching for new and interim Chairs, CEOs, Executive Directors and directors or seniors managers planning to take on such roles in the near future
- Short-term governance projects, such as succession planning and executive transition support
- “Pick my brains” one-hour calls relating to not-for-profit governance and leadership
- So, You’re Hiring an Interim Executive Director, Part 1
- So, You’re Hiring an Interim Executive Director, Part 2
- An Olympic Athlete Needs a Coach. So Do You
- Who is the Heart of our Sector?
Jane’s Recent Podcast and Video Interviews
The Small Nonprofit Podcast with my interview on Interim Executive Leadership came out on February 21, 2022.
The Nonprofit Show with me as interviewee was live on February 2, 2022. The focus was using Structured Coaching with new and Interim nonprofit leaders.