The Garthson Leadership Centre provides values-based leadership services to businesses that have chosen to confirm or enhance their governance, and their corporate culture. These services include:
- Serving as a governing director or member of a professional advisory group for a private company or small business that seeks ongoing expertise in governance, strategic thinking and ethics.
- Establishing or reviewing the governance approach and facilitating dialogues to choose and plan for implementing wise governance policies and practices.
- Facilitating sessions designed to review, clarify or articulate your Vision, Values and Mission Statements and give high level strategic direction.
- Designing a customized ethical decision-making model for the organization.
- Providing strategic support for community investment (sponsorship, grant, philanthropy, in-kind services, corporate volunteering) and partnership decisions.
- Holding stakeholder consultations to obtain ideas, perspectives, engagement and decision support from staff, customers, suppliers, partners, oversight bodies, critics and local communities.
Note: Jane Garthson has attended numerous professional development sessions of the Institute for Corporate Directors and has taken its Enterprise Risk Oversight for Directors course.