Most recent article: The Case for Board Succession Planning, October-November, Association Magazine, Canadian Society of Association Executives.
Most recent articles quoting Jane: Dealing with difficult executive directors: Tips for nonprofit boards and Dealing with difficult boards: Tips for executive directors, both at Charity Village.
In addition to the monthly Governance and Ethics Columns for CharityVillage from 2003 to March 2013, Jane has published articles in:
- Association Magazine, Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Forum, Canadian Society of Association Executives, Trillium Chapter
- Nonprofit Boards and Governance Review, CharityChannel (Jane was editor for many years) and numerous book reviews for CharityChannel
- Canadian Fundraising and Philanthropy and Hilborn eNews, Hilborn Publications
- Corporate Ethics Monitor, EthicScan Canada
- and many prior publications.
Want Jane to write for your publication? Tell about the nature and size of the audience, what you pay for articles and what you can do to support her marketing efforts. Note that her primary clients are boards of directors, CEOs and Executive Directors.
You and Your Nonprofit Board has articles by Jane on Decision-Making by Boards, and Strategic Boards for All-Volunteer Organizations, CharityChannel Press, 2013.
You and Your Nonprofit, containing chapters by Jane on Reviewing Governance and Envisioning Community Change, CharityChannel Press, 2010.