Our recent articles include You are Now the Interim Executive. Now What? for CharityChannel, Balancing Diverse Perspectives with Board Size for Imagine Canada plus Lots of Wrong Ways, No One Right Way and The Case for Board Succession Planning for the Canadian Society of Association Executives.
Most recent articles quoting Jane: Learning to Let Go: Understanding Founder’s Syndrome, Overcoming Founder’s Syndrome: Practical tips for founders, boards of directors and employees, Moving toward Decent Work: How changing employment standards are impacting the nonprofit sector, Dealing with difficult executive directors: Tips for nonprofit boards and Dealing with difficult boards: Tips for executive directors, all at Charity Village.
Recent blog articles:
- You are now the Interim Executive Director. Now What?
- Does Sustainability Mean Forever?
- Are you considering an Interim Executive Opportunity?
- These are a few of my favourite blogs
- What’s Your Organization’s Ecosystem?,
- Do You Still Need a Treasurer?
In addition to the monthly Governance and Ethics Columns for CharityVillage from 2003 to March 2013, Jane has published articles in:
- Association Magazine, Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Forum, Canadian Society of Association Executives, Trillium Chapter
- Nonprofit Boards and Governance Review, CharityChannel (Jane was editor for many years) and numerous book reviews for CharityChannel
- Canadian Fundraising and Philanthropy and Hilborn eNews, Hilborn Publications
- Corporate Ethics Monitor, EthicScan Canada
- and many prior publications.
Want Jane to write for your publication? Tell about the nature and size of the audience, what you pay for articles and what you can do to support her marketing efforts. Note that her primary clients are boards of directors, CEOs and Executive Directors.
You and Your Nonprofit Board has articles by Jane on Decision-Making by Boards, and Strategic Boards for All-Volunteer Organizations, CharityChannel Press, 2013.
You and Your Nonprofit, containing chapters by Jane on Reviewing Governance and Envisioning Community Change, CharityChannel Press, 2010.